Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Personal testimony : God is my parent

I grow up in a environment where my father had a alcohol problem. My parent were always fighting and my father used to hit my mother and throw things.
I build-up resentment towards my father. My mind were full of anger and hatred and I hated myself too, having these kind of feeling.  I was desperately seeking way out for my internal pain. Then one night , I was alone in my room one thought or voice came that
¨Real parent can die for there children¨
I felt so much love and warmth through this thought or voice.

After a short time I met some one who introduce me to the Divine Principle which is the doctrine from Unification church. 
Through the Divine Principle I came to know that
God is my parent.
Why people are suffering because our ancestor had made mistake therefore couldn't become true parent.
But now True Parents - Messiah is here with us.
After I learned these thing I was be able to forgive my father.
And I'm still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment